Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I calculate a percentage of how much I own my house?

hi



Ive read a little about how to do percentages on the internet but cant find out what how to do percentages with this.I was just thinking,I bought a condo that was 183000 and I paid off 101000.So I owe 82000 to the bank still.So if I wanted to say how much I own my place as a percentage what would it be?





thanks for any helpHow do I calculate a percentage of how much I own my house?
If the amountyou paid is the appraised value,then you have 101000 equity on a 183000 property.



So divide 101000 by 183000 and you get 55.19% equity.How do I calculate a percentage of how much I own my house?
Well, you have paid off 55% of the value of your condo. However, you own 0% of your condo as you won't officially own it until you pay the bank completely. If at any time you decided to stop paying the bank, they could come in and take your condo away.

No comments:

Post a Comment