Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is there a way to calculate, or estimate, a GRE score from my percentage of correct answers?

I took a practice GRE on a CD-Rom that came with my Kaplan GRE prep book, but the results section of my practice GRE only told me the number of questions I answered correctly versus the number of questions I missed.



Can I use this information to calculate my GRE score, by 600 by my percentage of correct answers and adding that figure to 200?Is there a way to calculate, or estimate, a GRE score from my percentage of correct answers?
On the GRE website I found this:

http://www.800score.com/score2.php



I hope that helps.



You can also try typing "calculate GRE score" into Google or Yahoo and looking through those results.

Good luck on the actual exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment