Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I calculate my exam marks as a percentage?

I got 22 out of 60 questions correct. The exam had a weighting of 20% towards the final mark. How do I calculate how much percentage I got out of the 20% to see how much I need to improve on.How do I calculate my exam marks as a percentage?
First, determine the score you got on the test out of one hundred percent, by dividing 100 by the number of questions (60), then multiplying the answer by the number you got right (22). Then multiply the answer by 20% (or divide it by 5, it's the same thing).



By this method, you determine how many points this exam gave you toward an overall maximum score of 100 for the semester.How do I calculate my exam marks as a percentage?
Easy.



What you want to do is convert a mark out of 60 to a mark out of 20. Simply multiply by 20/60



In this case, the answer s 22*20/60 = 7.3 out of 20.



You could probably do better than this.
  • google translations
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment