Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I calculate my percentage of body fat?

NOTE: NOT Body Mass Index!!! I know how to get my BMI, that's not what I'm asking.



What I'm asking is how to get my body fat percentage. I know at the doctor's office, they use calipers, so I wanted to know exactly how they do it. Or if there is a way to do it without the calipers. Thanks!How do I calculate my percentage of body fat?
Here:



http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol鈥?/a>How do I calculate my percentage of body fat?
There are scales that will attempt to calculate it but they can be very inaccurate. They may be able to give you a general idea though. There are other methods but not ones that the average person could do in their home (dunk tanks, fancy equipment etc.) If you belong to a gym they may have equipment there to calculate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment